The J. Willard Marriott Library and the Office of the Vice President for Research will host the fourth annual CELEBRATE U: A Showcase of Extraordinary Faculty Achievements on April 3, 2019, from 5 pm to 7 pm. This event highlights University of Utah faculty who reached a pinnacle of professional success in 2018. We will honor faculty who authored a book, were primary contributors to a realized creative work, had an outstanding accomplishment in commercializing their research, or were selected to represent the top research within their college.
CELEBRATE U Task Force members are gathering names of book authors and researchers through department administrators and the Office of the Vice President for Research, respectively. Creators of exceptional, realized creative works can find more information about eligibility and the submission process on the Creatives page. Authors of books can find more information about eligibility and the submission process on the Authors page.
Honorees will receive personal invitations in March with more details about the event.
In the meantime, please email your inquires to Abbeylin Farnsworth, J. Willard Marriott Library
Celebrate U Task Force Members
- Mike Bigler, Marriott Library
- Heidi Brett, Marriott Library
- Grace Drouin, Marriott Library
- Abbeylin Farnsworth, Marriott Library
- Lydia Porter, Marriott Library
- Dhanushka Samarakoon, Marriott Library
- Shane Wallace, Marriott Library
- Alana Wolf, Marriott Library
- Lisa Chaufty, College of Fine Arts
- Sonita Claiborne, Office of Research
- Mollie Cummins, College of Nursing
- Craig Dworkin, College of Humanities
- Eric Eddings, College of Engineering
- Richard Forster, College of Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Chris Ostrander, Office of Research
- Nena Schvaneveldt, Eccles Health Sciences Library
- Catherine Soehner, Marriott Library
- Katie Ullman, Graduate School