Lost & Found
The Marriott Library Lost & Found is located at the Level 1 Circulation, Information, and Security desk near the West Entrance.
- J. Willard Marriott Library is not responsible for the security of personal belongings brought into the library and patrons are expected to keep their belongings, especially valuables, within their sight at all times. Personal belongings should not be left unattended at any time. We cannot guarantee the item you lost will be found. All lost and found items will be handled by Library Security staff.
- All items are cataloged, including information about where it was found, and any special identifying features so we can verify
ownership when items are claimed.
- Items can be claimed at any time that the library is open. Phone questions regarding the Lost & Found can be answered at 801-581-8558.
- U Cards are returned to the Union UCard office in the Union Building weekly.
- All other items are kept for 30 days and are then transferred to University Surplus & Salvage, where they are kept for
an additional 60 days.
- Due to health and sanitation risks, any items that may be a health, safety, or security concern will be discarded prior to the 30 day time limit. This includes, but is not limited to: perishable food or drink products and containers, trash, items contaminated by human or animal waste or body fluid, or otherwise appearing to be a hazardous material.
ContactLibrary Security and Information