Student Checkout Equipment - Fall 2020
Technology equipment is available to students enrolled in courses for Fall semester. Equipment will check out for the semester as inventory allows. If an item's inventory is low, new requests may be limited to 30 day loans.
Specify your preferred delivery method when requesting equipment:
- Self-service in-person pickup will be available after the Marriott Library reopens on August 3rd.
- Home delivery will be available if requested, subject to size and weight considerations.
Please specify whether you need a Windows or Mac laptop, or if either one will work.
Off-campus internet access
- Many Xfinity and XMission public wireless locations are free to access.
- Xfinity Internet Essentials is free for 2 months to qualified customers and $9.95 in subsequent months.
- You can request a mobile hotspot using the request form below, which provides a T-Mobile data plan.
Other checkout equipment is available in limited quantities.
Submit your equipment request for Fall semester. Status updates will be provided by e-mail.