Study and presentation rooms are available for students to schedule, and larger classrooms and teaching labs are available for instructors to schedule. Additional unscheduled study rooms are available on Levels 2 and 3 on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is given to group study in these rooms.
How to schedule a room
- Click on Schedule a Room.
- Log in with your uNID and password.
- Click "Go to the Online Scheduler" in the top left corner.
- Select the date of your reservation on the calendars at the top of the page.
- Select the room you want and fill in the information in the window that pops up: start and end time (check AM/PM), name, estimated class size, class number (e.g., ESS 2500-001, Fine Arts 3600-001). If desired, you may choose to repeat a reservation on the right side of the window.
- Click on "Save." A screen will pop up telling you that your reservation was successful. Note any dates where there are scheduling conflicts.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation of your request.