Study and presentation rooms are available for students to schedule, and larger classrooms and teaching labs are available for instructors to schedule. Additional unscheduled study rooms are available on Levels 2 and 3 on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is given to group study in these rooms.
How to schedule a room
- Click on Schedule a Room.
- Log in with your uNID and password.
- Click "Schedule" along the top.
- Enter the date of your reservation at the top of the page, and filter by capacity and resource type on the top left if desired.
- Find the room you want and click and drag to select the desired block of time.
- Fill in the information in the window that pops up: title (e.g., ESS 2500-001), class size, instructor's name, and other optional fields. If desired, you can choose to repeat a reservation here.
- Click on "Create" and confirm that your reservation was successful. You will also receive e-mail confirmation of your request.