|Schedule a Room||Schedule a room using our self-service scheduler. Instructions below.|
|About the Rooms||View information about the classrooms and individual room schedules.|
Today's Schedule 1
Today's Schedule 2
|View today's schedule for all classrooms. 1715, 1725, 1130, and 1150 are on schedule 2.|
|Equipment||Learn about available media equipment and how to use it.|
|Fees||View fees to use classrooms and for technical assistance in rooms.|
|Gould Auditorium||View policies for scheduling the Gould Auditorium.|
|LanSchool||LanSchool gives an instructor greater control over the classroom in 1008, 1110, 1120, 1160, and 1745.|
|Podcast Producer||Learn how to create audio, video, and screen recordings in classrooms with Podcast Producer.|
How to Schedule a Room
- Click on Schedule a Room.
- Login with your uNID and password.
- Click "Go to the Online Scheduler" in the top left corner.
- Select the date of your reservation on the calendars at the top of the page.
- Select the room you want and fill in the information in the window that pops up: start and end time (check AM/PM), name, estimated class size, class number (e.g., ESS 2500-001, Fine Arts 3600-001). If desired, you may choose to repeat a reservation on the right side of the window.
- Click on "Save." A screen will pop up telling you that your reservation was successful. Note any dates where there are scheduling conflicts.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation of your request.