Course Reserves - Faculty
- Marriott Library Reserve Request Forms are available at the Reserve Desk. You may also send requests using this Online Form or Email.
- Requests for one chapter or 10% from each book and single articles from a journal may be placed on electronic reserve without a fair-use evaluation.
- Requests in excess of 10% require a fair use evaluation by the instructor in conjunction with the Reserve Desk.
- Class textbooks can be purchased for Reserve at your request. If an e-book is available that version will be purchased.
- Media (DVD, VHS, CD) can be placed on Reserve.
- Supply copyright owner and year for each title.
- Content cannot be removed in order to post additional content from the same source.
- Course Reserve lists are updated every 24 hours at 7:00am.
- At the end of each semester, all materials will be removed from Reserve.
- Items of unknown origin cannot be scanned.
- Student papers require written authorization be posted with the document on Reserve.