The J. Willard Marriott Library and the Office of the Vice President for Research will host the third annual CELEBRATE U: A Showcase of Extraordinary Faculty Achievements on April 4, 2018, from 5pm to 7pm. This event highlights University of Utah faculty who reached a pinnacle of professional success in 2017. We will honor faculty who authored a book, were primary contributors to a realized creative work, had an outstanding accomplishment in commercializing their research, or were selected to represent the top research within their college.
CELEBRATE U Task Force members are gathering names of book authors and researchers through department administrators and the Office of the Vice President for Research, respectively. Creators of exceptional, realized creative works can find more information about eligibility and the submission process on the Creatives page. Authors of books can find more information about eligibility and the submission process on the Authors page.
Honorees will receive personal invitations in March with more details about the event.
In the meantime, please email your inquires to Abbeylin Farnsworth, J. Willard Marriott Library
Celebrate U Task Force Members
- Heidi Brett, Marketing, Marriott Library
- Erika Church, Marriott Library
- Sonita Claiborne, Office of Research
- Madison Donnelley, Marriott Library
- Eric Eddings, College of Engineering
- Aaron Fogelson, College of Science
- Richard Forster, College of Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Jakob Jensen, College of Humanities
- Catherine Soehner, Marriott Library
- Abbeylin Farnsworth, Marriott Library
- Katie Ullman, Graduate School
- Shane Wallace, Marriott Library
- Sara Malone, Events Coordinator, Marriott Library