The J. Willard Marriott Library and the Office of the Vice President for Research hosted the third annual CELEBRATE U: A Showcase of Extraordinary Faculty Achievements on April 4, 2018, from 5pm to 7pm. This event highlights University of Utah faculty who reached a pinnacle of professional success in 2017. We honored faculty who authored a book, were primary contributors to a realized creative work, had an outstanding accomplishment in commercializing their research, or were selected to represent the top research within their college.
CELEBRATE U Task Force members are gathering names of book authors and researchers through department administrators and the Office of the Vice President for Research, respectively. Creators of exceptional, realized creative works can find more information about eligibility and the submission process on the Creatives page. Authors of books can find more information about eligibility and the submission process on the Authors page.
Honorees received personal invitations in March with more details about the event.
In the meantime, please email your inquires to Abbeylin Farnsworth, J. Willard Marriott Library
Celebrate U Task Force Members
- Heidi Brett, Marketing, Marriott Library
- Erika Church, Marriott Library
- Madison Donnelley, Marriott Library
- Abbeylin Farnsworth, Marriott Library
- Sara Malone, Events Coordinator, Marriott Library
- Dhanushka Samarakoon, Marriott Library
- Shane Wallace, Marriott Library
- Valeri Craigle, James E. Faust Law Library
- Diane Pataki, College of Science
- Mandi Peterson, Office of Research
- Craig Dworkin, College of Humanities
- Eric Eddings, College of Engineering
- Richard Forster, College of Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Catherine Soehner, Marriott Library
- Katie Ullman, Graduate School