- The book sale is held once in the Spring and once in the Fall.
- There is a continuous online book sale through Alibris.com under the seller Marriott Library Booksale.
- The Friday before the advertised sale is University Staff/Faculty/Student Day. Prices are $2 for hardback books and $1 for paperback books. University ID is required. No price scanning is allowed.
- The public week long book sale is open 9-5, Monday-Friday.
- Prices drop every day:
Monday -- $2 Hardback books $1 Paperback books
Tuesday -- $1 Hardback books $.50 Paperback books
Wednesday -- Fill a library bag for $6
Thursday -- All remaining books are FREE!
Friday -- All remaining books are FREE!
- We accept credit cards and check. We do not accept cash or UCash.
- Books listed for sale online may be purchased for their list price on the Marriott Library Alibris site.
- For your safety and security:
- No bins are allowed in the aisles.
- No hoarding.
- Books placed in bins must be purchased.
- Books cannot be held for a patron in anticipation of a later purchase.
- To be added to our e-mail list and receive information about upcoming sales, send us an e-mail with your name and e-mail address. A sign up sheet is also available at each sale.